For your safety and enjoyment of the park, please observe the following rules:
1. Permit stickers must be placed on the windshield above the inspection sticker for proper identification and re-entrance into the park. If the permit is not affixed to the proper vehicle or is used to bring unauthorized individuals into the park, it becomes null and void.
2. No individual under the age of 18 may obtain a camping permit unless accompanied by an adult.
3. No display or public consumption of alcoholic beverages is allowed.
4. Littering is prohibited.
5. Camping is permitted only in designated areas.
6. Anyone defacing TRA property or facilities may be prosecuted or required to leave the park without a refund.
7. Disorderly conduct will not be tolerated in the park; violators may be prosecuted or required to leave the park without a refund.
8. A 20 MPH speed limit is observed in the park for all motorized vehicles.
9. Use of skateboards, roller skates and/or roller blades is prohibited in the park. Prudent judgment, adult supervision and proper safety equipment should be used when riding bicycles in the park. No golf carts/ATVs, hover boards or drones permitted.
10. Use of all-terrain vehicles and dirt bikes is prohibited in the park. Motorcycles are not permitted in the park unless street-legal and used only on paved roads.
11. Pets must be kept on leashes and under the owner's control at all times. Visitors with pets that present a threat or disturb other visitors will be asked to remove their pets from the park. Pets are not allowed in the swimming, picnic or playground areas.
12. No firearms of any type, including BB guns, air rifles, paint ball guns, etc., exploding fireworks, or bows are permitted in the park.
13. WCP management insists on absolute quiet after 10 p.m. Playing radios, recorded music and musical instruments will not be permitted after 10 p.m. This also applies to generators, power plants, etc.
14. Camping units with sinks, lavatories or toilet facilities may not be used to dispose of water except in specified disposal sites constructed for this purpose.
15. No glass containers are allowed in the swimming area or playground.
16. Dumping of oil, gas or batteries is prohibited.
17. No unnecessary usage of water will be allowed.
18. TRA's Ordinance No. O-76 provides that it is unlawful for any person: 1) to bathe or swim within one hundred feet (100') of any public boat ramp at Lake Livingston; 2) to use any public ramp for any purpose other than to launch or retrieve a watercraft from Lake Livingston; and, 3) to allow an animal under their ownership or supervision to wade into or enter the water at a public boat ramp. A violation of Ordinance No. O-76 is a Class C Texas Parks and Wildlife Misdemeanor and will be punished by a fine of up to $500.00. Swimming is permitted only in the designated and marked area at Wolf Creek Park.
19. If San Jacinto County issues a burn ban, this designation also applies to campers. No open flames from campfires will be permitted during these high-risk times; however, grills with charcoal can be utilized for cooking.
20. Anyone in violation of these rules may be required to leave the park without refund, and may be prosecuted.
21. Full RV hookup sites are to be reserved for RV's and accompanying tenting guests.
22. Tent sites are limited to one (1) portable A/C or electric heater per campsite.
23. Grilling and cooking is prohibited in the designated swimming area. (Picnic only)